Students practice basic math skills. Quick thinking, fast responses, and correct answers gain yardage and first downs. Wrong answers lost yardage or the ball. Students call the plays; running play (easy problem), short pass (medium problem) or long pass (hard problem). Watch students do a victory dance in the end zone while they learn.
Key Concepts include:
*Rewriting fractions/decimals into percents and vice versa
*Rewriting percent problems as equations to solve
*Finding the least common denominator
*Working with whole numbers, mixed numbers, percents, and decimal numbers
*38 skill levels
The Touchdown Math Series is an ideal way to reinforce key math computational skills in a highly motivating environment. Students quarterback their teams to victory by working through a wide range of problem types preselected by teachers or selected by students. Correct answers gain yardage and first downs. Wrong answers allow the defense to take over. Multimedia titles include a coach with animated tutorials. Watch your students move toward math mastery as they enjoy these award-winning and highly popular learning games.
• Each title offers a wide range of carefully selected skills.
• Time out feature provides struggling students with helpful step-by-step tutorials (CD-ROM only).
• Perfect blend of time-on-task learning with football excitement.
• Works well in the classroom,
computer lab and media center.
• Use to supplement textbooks and other core math instruction.
• Utilize self-enroll with automatic monitoring of students’ progress.
• Customize programs for
individual needs by selecting skills, setting difficulty levels,
and tailoring program features.